Farben painting and decorating was pleased to be invited to be part of the Dulux Accredited program.
Dulux accredited painters are specifically selected based on strict recruitment criteria including workmanship and reliability. All Dulux accredited painters use Dulux premium paint, personally sign an ethical and professional standards document, comply with all safety regulations and hold a minimum of 10 million public liability insurance. It all adds up to a quality job that will add value to your home.
Dulux accredited painters are specially selected by Dulux for their superior skills and their commitment to the paining industry. This commitment insures that they engage in proper quality assurance practices.
Dulux accredited painters are reliable and will turn up on time or telephone you in advance. Their reputation is important to them, another reason why they have been selected by Dulux.
Quality Workmanship: Using premium quality Dulux paints is another indication that your Dulux accredited painter is a quality painter. The pride they take in their workmanship leads to a quality job and customer satisfaction.
Farben painting and decorating workplace health and safety and rehabilitation policy is based on our belief that the wellbeing of people employed at work or people affected by your work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf. People are the most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility the safety of the public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
Safety Policy Objectives:
- Two achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory decision.
- To insure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities for to involve our employees in the decision-making process to regular communication consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all possible hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential accidents incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
Farben paining and decorating customers have peace of mind with our $20 million public liability insurance and our 5 year workmanship customer guarantee and the backing of Australia's biggest paint brand Dulux.
From your initial inquiry Farben painting and decorating will provide you with quality streamline service:
- At our on-site assessment of your home we calculate the materials, scaffolding and procedure that need to be undertaken so your job run smoothly and safely.
- Advice on colour and finishes Dulux colour consultant appointments need to be booked prior to commencement of the work at your home.
- Detailed quote supplied promptly as discussed. Highlighting the preparation, materials and possible start date and job duration.
- Follow up contact to discuss our quotation and any questions you may have.
- Commencement of your paint job we introduce our team to you and walk through the job with our Job Foreman.
- Our job starts by protecting surfaces and prepare for painting.
- All areas are kept tidy throughout the job On completion of the job is thoroughly cleaned and waste removed from in and or around your home.
- Record keeping:
- Colour schedules listing all areas, surfaces, product names and sheen level, colour name and colour codes for future reference.
- A five year written workmanship warranty is also kept on file.